he's got incredible balance, killer nike's, & a mean serve that's impossible to reach in the corner of the court.
she's got a great forehand, a strategy of drop-shots that are impossible to get to, & a loving husband who forgives her for beating him in 2 straight games. sorry, babe! i won't be so lucky next time.
10 comments:
These pictures are great! I love seeing pics of you :).
A tennis girl huh? I never knew that about you! What a fun wifey you are.
Nice moves. Fun pictures.
(Ha! That sounded funny for some reason).
You go girl! My husband would kill me if I posted that I beat him at a game of racketball! It is nice to see some pics of you! :)
you guys are disgustingly darling.
(i mean that in the nicest way.)
Great shots! Photographically and otherwise! Love this post.
Cool post... Great pics! I love raquetball! Me and Laura used to play in High School all the time! Good memories. Better luck next time Kelly! :)
Wow I didn't know you guys played tennis. Looks like alot of fun. I wish I knew how.
Sorry raquetball not tennis.
now THAT is true love...
You're awesome!! GO get 'em, Sheri! If only I felt this way about tennis, my husband would be ever so much more in love with me... If such a a thing were possible :) ha
Post a Comment