i've never really cared about valentine's day (unless they changed all the pinks & reds to browns & blacks, i was never really into it) but with a sweet little girl in tow, i'm slowing changing my tune. this year, i can't wait for her to give out handmade cards & cookies & all that silly candy to all of our many family, friends & neighbors. (sorry if you don't get any...it probably means we got a little sidetracked on our way over to your house...OR we ate it!)
did anyone catch that i said "she'll" hand them out? it really sucks that i'm the one that's still got to make all of it, though. i better get moving.
8 comments:
she is the sweetest valentine...truely the gift that keeps on giving!
I agree, it was so much fun helping Halee write her name on her valentines and put a sticker on them and stick some Valentine's Nerds to them for her class! It seems so simple, but that kinda of stuff was SO FUN as a kid!
I like pink and red, but I don't really like Valentine's Day. I'm such a party pooper.
PS Your blog playlist is great.
I was never a pink girl either. Until now, that I have a house full of boys! Now it's one of my favorite colors! Too fun! Come up here to see Gma and Gpa, and give them a valentine and stop by! I would love to see you guys! ha ha!
Hi! Okay, there's still room to be one of my 5! Come on! It'll be FUN!
Every holiday seems like it will better with children :)
I am a huge fan of Valentine's Day! I love everything about it. But I have to agree with you this year was so much more fun with the girls. We had a great time together. I'm glad you guys did too.
Wish we were your neighbors, I would have loved a treat from you!
I guess you ate mine :( Ha!! JK
Post a Comment