just 2 of the funny things we saw on valentine's day weekend:
- a couple making-out during intermission at the ballet. really! fingers through the hair & everything. never thought i would see such a thing & yet i couldn't stop watching/laughing.
- a walkway of rose petals leading up to an area that had been marked off with police-caution tape. isn't that so romantic?
i guess all the regular people didn't celebrate valentine's day this year.
9 comments:
ha ha ha! You crack me up! :)
Ha! That last one is awesome in a not-so-funny way.
Haha awesome. Beautful blog by the way
Those two situations are great imagery that I can imagine reading in a book... disturbing, but still great imagery. Thanks for sharing!!!
That first one reminds me...
Sometimes when we're sitting in church and Clint is feeling particularly irreverent, he'll turn to me and say weird things. Last week it was, "If you were paid $10,000 to make out with me right here in front of everyone for two solid minutes (no explanation to anyone allowed), would you do it?"
Can you imagine??? Hilarious.
I miss you guys and Kate. I think I need to come visit!
That was your brother and I at the ballet.
ang-i think i'd do it. (with kelly, though, of course)
and you really should come out for a visit. we'd love that. (kate & me)
les-Ü
eeww to the first and
whoa to the second
We celebrated Valentine's Day this year, but as you already know we are far from regular.
ok, no joke...I went on a blind date with this guy and the couple in the booth next to us were totally making out. On our 2nd date, we saw ANOTHER couple doing the same thing. What are the odds?
Post a Comment