okay, I'm in!!! When are you coming up again? I don't get down there unless I have to, but boy oh boy was the weather nice when we were passing by!!! I am trying to do the reunion, but every thing is expensive!!! Come up, lets do lunch and make reunion plans!!! :)
Look at that jar of cocoa puffs, no wonder Livie is crawling on the table. It's too much for an adult, let alone a 18 month-old. Hey we had fun with you guys!
Cool picture! you're really getting good with that camera aren't you! Wanna do lunch around May 6th? :) We'll be in town then until around the 16th. Keep some free time open for me :)
10 comments:
hi. lunch sounds delightful. i wish.
lovely still life.
(you still owe me an IM.)
hey, you're invited over for ramen any time.
sar-there!!...i IMed. (2 seconds ago in gmail) Ü
no, really we'll do a real conversation over IM very soon. (the quick good-night IM was nice though for it's 2 sentences)
...and a how-ya-diddelly-doin' to you too...
Oh, how I would love to meet at Mimi's Cafe for lunch :) It would be so fun to see you. Hopefully, this summer.
you and i need to get together, and just hang out like before. let us do lunch! what do ya say?
okay, I'm in!!! When are you coming up again? I don't get down there unless I have to, but boy oh boy was the weather nice when we were passing by!!! I am trying to do the reunion, but every thing is expensive!!! Come up, lets do lunch and make reunion plans!!! :)
Look at that jar of cocoa puffs, no wonder Livie is crawling on the table. It's too much for an adult, let alone a 18 month-old. Hey we had fun with you guys!
Cool picture! you're really getting good with that camera aren't you! Wanna do lunch around May 6th? :) We'll be in town then until around the 16th. Keep some free time open for me :)
Post a Comment