3.11.2009

•••to some is given one•••

nap-time seems to be getting later & later, my thighs seem to be getting bigger & bigger, my hair is getting longer & bigger (very ugly combo...it looks like i've got a helmet on), livie told me to "go away, mom" while she was playing with daddy, and i haven't had a new piece of clothing for a very VERY long time.

...oh well. life is still beautiful.

9 comments:

sharry said...

sounds like someone needs a hug...or some chocolate. what's your poison?!

Erica Shurter said...

Welcome to motherhood! :)

Jenifer said...

I hurts the first time they pick daddy over you, doesn't it? And I think your hair is adorable.

cassy said...

I know how that goes!! Nap time? what's nap time? I'm lucky if Miya sleeps for 15 min.
Olivia is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

MarenG said...

oh sheri...sorry it's been rough. That "mom go away" just kills the first time. Now I am sometimes glad to go away for a minute! Hope things get better.

MarenG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mad white woman said...

I think your hair looks cute.

Don't worry, since she's a girl she'll change her mind about who she likes best constantly. :)

Pace & Gwen said...

You're so cute! I love the picture of the two of you on the blow up slide - how FUN!

Em said...

Life is Beautiful! Hang in There!