She looks so grown up! I remember the day (not so long ago) when I was able to put Izy's hair in little pigtails. I thought "oh no...my baby is gone!" Did you have a similair reaction?
Ha! I love it! "Behold!!" PERFECT. Love the hairdo too :) She's such a sweet girl (with a mean "stink eye" that also offers tremendous endearment!) :) Miss you Sheri!
Hey Sheri- Jamie Nikolaus-Larsen here. I love finding family blogs! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. She is adorable!!!!!!! It is a definate celebration when the pigtails finally work!!
10 comments:
SO darling. Love little pigtails.
Positively darling! What a cutie pie. How are you?
She looks so grown up! I remember the day (not so long ago) when I was able to put Izy's hair in little pigtails. I thought "oh no...my baby is gone!" Did you have a similair reaction?
Just lovely.
Congratulations on such a fun milestone. :)
What a doll!!! I love it! :)
She looks so old in those pictures with her little piggies. SO CUTE !
Ha! I love it! "Behold!!" PERFECT. Love the hairdo too :) She's such a sweet girl (with a mean "stink eye" that also offers tremendous endearment!) :) Miss you Sheri!
Little boys are going to start to pull those ya know. She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
those are so adorably darling. what a doll.
Hey Sheri- Jamie Nikolaus-Larsen here. I love finding family blogs! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. She is adorable!!!!!!! It is a definate celebration when the pigtails finally work!!
Post a Comment