9.21.2009

if ye are prepared

i'm feeling great & back on my way to getting our home whipped into shape.
i started with a little cleaning & finished it off by getting a year's supply of apples canned.
while doing the apples, our home became messier than it had been before i cleaned.
messy house or not, at least we'll have something to eat should the time arise. (and it most definitely will)

8 comments:

Jenifer said...

Yummy! Way to go~I bet your house smells sooooo good!

sarah said...

long time, no see. good to see you posting.

wish i were in az and i just might sneak to your house and steal a jar. you wouldn't mind, would you?

Erica Shurter said...

Glad to see you back at blogging! How are you feeling? How are you doing? When are you due? Any names picked out??? We need a prego picture!!! :)

Taylor said...

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I got a blog. Tell Lvie I love her.

Leslie said...

You'll have to tell me how you did that. I need to get my booty in gear.

brandy said...

Good to see you back! How was your break? Looks like you have been very productive. How are you feeling? I want to see a pic of your cute belly too :)

mad white woman said...

I've never done apples. I just got done with peaches and chicken. I'm feeling pretty domestic these days. Oh, and prepared too. :)

MarenG said...

Impressed! Looks delicious.