safe bicycle riding, fish, disneyland, the beach, swimming, laughing, thrifting, the heated pool, a few temper tantrums & movies were among the highlights of our family trip to california.
disclaimer: a few friends requested a pic of my pregnant belly.
7 comments:
i love your belly. oh, and ohhh, so beautiful.
and what is a family trip without the tantrums. they're just one of the many milestones on the precarious highway of family life.
looks fun. california sounds nice. i love the pic of livie in the yellow glasses... and your belly is adorable!! that's an awesome photo of you.
Love it! :)
I love that prego shot! You look awesome!! Great pictures!
Sheri!
You look B E A U T I F U L.
That picture is frame worthy. Thanks for posting.
Wish we could have come with you guys! Vacations are such great memories. What a great prego shot too.
you are so beautiful!!! I love this belly shot! I hope you do frame it! It looks like you had fun in CA!
Post a Comment