our summer has been filled with lots of swimming (like everyone else's, right?) and i simply can't get enough kisses on these cute little cheeks of ellie's. look at those ears? can they get any cuter?
livie is a "swimmer" and is as brave as always. (and as cute as always)
and did i mention my wonderful husband? i love you, kell!
not only is it a wonderful movie but it sure is true "life is beautiful"!!
So cute!! Love all the pics... Ellie is getting B.I.G! How sad how fast they grow. Love her thighs! And yes, I agree, infact I just posted something similar about it being a wonderful life!!
2 comments:
So cute!! Love all the pics... Ellie is getting B.I.G! How sad how fast they grow. Love her thighs! And yes, I agree, infact I just posted something similar about it being a wonderful life!!
Livie looks so BIG hanging from that hoop. I don't think summer here is survivable without swimming.
Post a Comment