7.25.2008

•••making friends•••

isn't it nice making new friends? especially when they have red hair like you.

4 comments:

ecuakim said...

It was fun! As for the NYTimes...I've never tried to do a crossword puzzle. I'm too busy reading the articles!!! I've never been much of a game person, so stuff like that isn't fun for me, but I am a reader and I LOVE to read. And, I like to look at the NYTimes pictures of the week. They have amazing photographers. It's fun.

Pace & Gwen said...

How CUTE! It's so funny they looked so much alike huh? I'll have to email Sunshine with this page. Maybe it'll help spur her to to create a blog of her own. :)

cassy said...

I love how they are now trying to make little friends. I cannot wait for us to visit so they can play together. I don't know when that will be but hopefully sooner then later. How are you guys doing???

Erica Shurter said...

So cute! I used to love it when my kids were little like that, and we'd have friends over to play. It was so fun to watch them! Oh, they grow up soooo fast! I wish I could stop time!

Thanks for always leaving such nice comments! You are so sweet! It's so fun to see that someone does read this! I can't seem to get my blog the way I want it! I keep changing it, but nothing has stuck yet!