8.25.2008

•••well i want one, too•••

i would kill to get my whole body rubbed with lotion!
why does she fight me every time bathtime is over? she's getting a full body massage, darn it!
doesn't she know that would cost her mommy about $100 an hour to get what she's getting for free?
a little appreciation would be nice.

why are massages so darn expensive?

8 comments:

gentry's said...

i got my mom a massage certificate last year for mothers day and she still has yet to use it. she even gave it back to me. so if i find it, you can have it. i got it at costco so it never expires. lets do lunch soon. my cell is 480.255.3802
it was great seeing you sunday

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I don't know why they are so expensive. When my children babies I used to give them "baby massages" after there bath too.. And they did this.. Just one day they decided they just didn't like it anymore and would give me a good fit!! So, that was the need of that!!

Erica Shurter said...

Oh I agree! Why are they soooo expensive? My husband doesn't understand why I always want to get one! His insurance pays for him to get one once a month and he never uses them! He doesn't like them! CRAZY!!! I wish they'd let me go in his place!!! :)

Anonymous said...

they say youth is wasted on the young...and, it would seem, any kind of appreciation for how good they have it...i would kill or die for a massage. right. this. minute. i'm with you...slather me!!!

of course i still have a facial and pedicure that steve and the kids bought me for mothers day. that i still haven't used. i guess that proves we may appreciate things more as we mature...but we don't necessarily get any smarter!

oh, and while we're on the subject of youth - i remember listening to this original version of the roller skate song when it actually came out! yep! waaaayyyy back in the day. so glad you put the original on your playlist...i'm a purist too!

I was raised in a barn said...

I am with you on this one for sure!! That picture of her is too cute!! see you tomorrow!

sarah said...

i wonder that same thing too, esp. when i'm changing miles diaper. why in the world would he rather sit in crap?? these kids have a lot to learn...

Leslie said...

I can't believe Kelly charges you $100 an hour. You really need to talk to him.

Pace & Gwen said...

I dunno, honey, but I swear, one day when I have the money I WILL get one EVERY week. :) They are HEAVENLY! IF only our kids GOT THAT now... :) Funny.