and this event sure did bring peace, love, and inspiration. i know it can for you, too.
Ok, it took me a while but I see the two hands, funny.
I have no clue who those guys are but it sure is a funny picture. Ha! Clever.
anna (& to those of you who may not know who they are) they are the "best in show" guys!
Hahaha I didn't even notice the hands till I read the first comment. I'm a bright one...
Glad it didn't take me too long, I was worried I would show my stupidity!!! But if you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, it took me a while but I see the two hands, funny.
I have no clue who those guys are but it sure is a funny picture. Ha! Clever.
anna (& to those of you who may not know who they are)
they are the "best in show" guys!
Hahaha I didn't even notice the hands till I read the first comment. I'm a bright one...
Glad it didn't take me too long, I was worried I would show my stupidity!!! But if you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed:)
Post a Comment