"Heavnly Fawder", something, something "day". trail off for a second (with a cute little smile on her face), "sophie. name jesus, men!"
...she really loved sophie. can't get her off her mind, really. "where's sophie? where is she?" (with her 2 little hands held up near her face, inquisitively) the fact is, she knows where she is and she knows she'll see her again.
we miss you, sophie.
3 comments:
That is so cute! How sad too!
Yes, I went private, and you should seriously consider it too, expecially because of Olivia! And I would take any pictures of her off your facebook stuff too! It's a mess and there are too many sick people out there!
I'm realizing a toddler prayers just make them sweeter than I thought possible.
So sweet! I told L. last weekend at breakfast. She just burst into tears. I was a little surprised at her strong reaction, but as you know these little girls can be quite tender-hearted! I sure hope they stay that way.
Post a Comment