was it just me or does church seem to be a little bit louder on easter sunday?
other than that i adore all the little dresses & suits, dyed fingers & eggs, her little face upon finding those eggs, & jelly beans (preferably in the bag still & not in her mouth),
&
this easter message. what a beautiful holiday.
7 comments:
oh how cute does olivia look in her easter dress???!!!! i love easter too with my kids! and yes, church is always sooo much more crowded on easter and christmas! we call them "chreasters" ha ha, we aren't very nice are we???
I wish we would have taken some pics with Tay, Carter and Tate. Bummer! She looks adorable...it was fun to see you guys Sunday night. (And yes, I looked at the Best in Show post...funny!)
I may have been one of those with the dyed fingers ;) Yes, church was exceptionally loud. I didn't hear a thing, even in sunday school.
Olivia looks so beautiful!!!
I'm not sure if church was louder... I was just thinking about how I felt really bad for Clara's Nursery teachers because she was out of control. :)
Could Olivia be any more delightful with her adorable dress and little red "piggies"? I still like to get a new dress for Easter!
This is Maren, BTW. I hope Brock doesn't like getting new Easter dresses.
i love the look on olivia's face in that top photo...oh so pleased with what she knows is coming. :)
Post a Comment